Field Notes Blog
The holiday season is upon us and the parties are in full swing! So you must need a delicious sweet treat to WOW your guests. How about trying out a Strawberry Santa Hat recipe? There is not just only one recipe but many! These versatile holiday treats are easy to make and perfect for your holiday fare. Whether you want to serve cookies, cupcakes, cheesecake or brownies –make them festive by adding a strawberry as a Santa hat.
Since there are so many different combinations of Strawberry Santa Hats, we decided to put together a little cheat sheet just for you! its easy as 1, 2, 3!
Make it double the fun when you make these treats together!
- The Hat – A Delicious Strawberry
- The Base – Brownie Bites, Cheesecake Bites, Cupcakes or Cookies
- The Accents – Sprinkles, Mini Marshmallows and Frosting
- Strawberry, brownie bite, sprinkles, frosting mini marshmallow
- Strawberry, cheesecake bite, frosting, mini marshmallow
- Strawberry, cookie, frosting, mini marshmallow
Check out these Berry Santa Hat recipes for more ideas!
Mini Santa Hat Cheesecake from Baked by Rachel
Santa Hats made with Homemade Oreos by Bakeaholicmama
Santa Hat Brownie Bite
Holiday recipes on your mind? Check out our Berry Merry Holiday Pinterest Page – CLICK HERE