Looking for a light dessert that’s big on flavor? Our Honey Berry Salad with Vanilla Mascarpone and Mint is just what you need! Crisp berries, creamy mascarpone and sweet honey—this dessert is a trio made in heaven.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup hulled and sliced Naturipe Strawberries
- 1 cup Naturipe Blueberries
- 1 cup Naturipe Blackberries
- 1 cup Naturipe Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- Add honey and water to a small saucepan and heat over low heat until sugars are dissolved. Transfer honey syrup to a small dish and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- In a small bowl, whip together mascarpone cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all berries and pour over cooled honey syrup. Gently toss to coat.
- Divide berry salad evenly between four dishes. Top each with two tablespoons of vanilla mascarpone and a sprinkle of fresh mint. Serve immediately.