Support our sales, product management, marketing and leadership teams with insights gained from analyzing and mining company data.
- Supervisor: Head of Data Analytics (HF)
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop mathematical models to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
Quantitative Data/Job Dimensions
- Annual sales of $600 million
- Number of customers = 350
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field required with minimum of 2 years’ experience; Master’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications.
- Ability to write clean and concise code, especially in R or Python.
- Keen eye for detail and thoughtful investigation of data before relying upon it.
- Ability to work in a professional, confident manner.
- Sound prioritization and time management skills.
- Intuition for data science best practices, stemming from proven experience.