Looking for a clever way to treat guests? Our Berry Cream Pie Dip is a delectable treat made with whipped coconut cream and fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. It is dairy free, gluten free and perfect for dessert or snack.
- 1 (15 oz) can coconut cream, chilled in the fridge overnight
- 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar* (you can also use coconut sugar or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup shredded toasted coconut flakes
- 1 cup Naturipe strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Naturipe blueberries
- 1/2 cup Naturipe raspberries
- graham crackers, for serving
- Chill the bowl of a stand mixer in the freezer for 10 minutes. Once chilled, add the coconut cream to the bowl and whip on high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extra. Beat for an additional minute, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Pour the whipped coconut cream into a bowl, sprinkle with coconut flakes, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Serve with graham crackers. Enjoy!