Thanks to the modern American megamart’s wanton disregard for seasonality, it’s possible to enjoy strawberries year-round. However, nothing beats the plump, juicy ones you can get once spring hits. Fresh strawberries have all kinds of uses, from tarts to sorbet and pie to cheesecake. And who can forget shortcake, one of our favorite strawberry-centric desserts?
In honor of the season, we’ve rounded up 18 of our favorite fresh strawberry desserts. Check them all out in the slideshow, or jump straight to the recipes below.
Get the Recipes!
- Strawberry Buckle
- Strawberry Rhubarb Kuchen
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Shortcakes
- Strawberry Sorbet
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Strawberries and Cream Pavlova
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Sweet Strawberry Pie
- Toasted Almond and Strawberry Friands
- Strawberry “Long-Cake”
- Easy Icebox Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- Meringue Cupcakes with Nutella and Strawberries
- Strawberry Campari Tart
- Red, White and Blueberry Shortcakes
- Strawberry Balsamic Buttermilk Panna Cotta
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Almond Strawberry Cheesecake Tart