Wake up with strawberries! Or wait till brunch to enjoy these delectable bites. Strawberries are the perfect start to any day and provide a natural boost to your mourning routine. They can easily be tossed into any of your favorite dishes to bring a sweet & savory taste. We have just recently developed a delicious new recipe that abides to the MyPlate Guidelines.
Our Strawberry Mango Toast Points are the talk of the town! Easy to make, high in vitamin C and only 240 calories…you can’t pass it up.
Images used in graphic:
- Mango – http://mafaldinealdente.blogspot.com/
- Basil – http://www.basilgreenpencil.com/p/about.html
- Feta – http://www.saveur.com/article/Kitchen/Fabled-Feta
- Balsamic Vinegar – http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/health-fitness/healthy-eating/ask-diva-does-balsamic-vinegar-contain-lead
- Olive Oil – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zester-daily/choosing-olive-oil_b_3830641.html
- Bread – http://www.cookinglight.com/healthy-living/healthy-habits/hidden-sodium-00412000072707/page2.html