Delicious, beautiful, and good for you – what could be better than a Naturipe® strawberry?
They may be tiny in size but Naturipe® blueberries are big on flavor and health benefits.
Sweet and flavorful, Naturipe® raspberries deliver a mouth-watering taste sensation.
Naturipe® blackberries, simply luscious, are nurtured and picked at the peak of perfection.
Naturipe® cranberries are full of flavor and bring a delightful taste to any dish.
Naturipe® Berry Quick Fresh Blueberry Snacks® is the first of its kind to offer washed and ready to eat blueberries.
Providing you with delicious, good for you berries year round.
Find fresh and delicious Naturipe® conventional and organic berries at these fine stores.
From our family to yours: meet the people that make magic out of earth.
Find when your favorite Naturipe® berries are in their peak seasons.
Find out why berries are a delicious contribution to a healthy diet.
Kids love fresh berries and it´s easy to include them in quick and easy recipes, or as on-the-go snacks.
It is our number one priority at Naturipe® to provide healthy, nutritious and tasty berries.
Learn how to properly store your Naturipe® berries to enjoy them longer!
Spring is in full swing and the weather...
A superfood is a nutrients dense food considered...
Rise and shine with this easy to make...
Eating your Fruits and Vegetables is extremely important...
Strawberries can be both sweet and savory; it...
& enjoy the many health benefits....
Naturipe® is a partnership between four highly-esteemed fresh berry growers.
Naturipe® provides a variety of resources for viewing or downloading by media representatives.
Our Charity is aimed to make a difference in the communities where our grower-owners live and work.
Have questions about Naturipe®? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Great people make a great company. Apply within.
Contact us today for more information about Naturipe®.
3/4 (105 g) + 1/4 (35 g) all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 (250 g) sugar
8 oz (225 g) almond paste
1 cup (8 oz/225 g) butter, at room temperature
1 teaspoon orange blossom water
1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
6 large eggs, at room temperature
12 oz. blackberries
1 tablespoon sugar
juice of half a meyer lemon
1/4 teaspoon orange blossom water, opt.
bittersweet (72%) chocolate curls
1. for cake. Preheat oven to 325° F. Butter and flour the insides of an 8 x 3-inch round cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with a parchment round. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk to combine ¾ cup (105 g) flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the remaining ¼ cup (35 g) of flour, sugar, almond paste, and butter. Process until the almond paste is finely ground and well-combined with the butter.
4. Add in the orange blossom water and the almond extract and pulse briefly to combine.
5. Add the eggs, one at a time, processing well between each addition. Continue to process until the mixture is smooth and light.
6. Add the flour mixture to the batter in two additions, pulsing briefly after each addition just until combined, but do not over mix.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake in the oven for 60 – 65 minutes, until the top is brown and the sides are just beginning to pull away from the pan. Remove from the oven, let cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
8. Run a thin knife around the edge of the pan and turn the cake out. Place upright on a wire rack and let cool completely.
9. for topping. In a bowl, gently toss to combine the blackberries with the sugar, meyer lemon juice, and orange blossom water, if using. Let sit for 10 minutes. Top the cake with the blackberries and sprinkle liberally with chocolate curls before serving.
Note: To make chocolate curls, heat a block of chocolate on high in the microwave for 5 – 10 seconds. The key is just too warm it very slightly but not to melt the chocolate. Run a vegetable peeler along the flat edges of the chocolate block to create the curls. Keep curls cool before use.